Friday, November 14, 2014

Grill Teriyaki Pork with Enoki Mushroom

Yesterday I saw my friend cook this dish and I ask her how to prepare this dish.  She share with me her recipe so today I try making it.  She used beef and Japanese BBQ Sauce while I used pork and teriyaki sauce.  Thank you Serene Sim for sharing.



Ingredients:

Some pork - I used the ready sliced pork for shabu shabu which is available in NTUC
1 pack enoki mushroom, cut off the bottom unwanted portion
Garlic, minced
Some light soya sauce
Japanese teriyaki sauce

Method:
1.  Wash and pat dry enoki mushroom
2. Heat oil in pan and fry garlic till light brown.
3. Add enoki mushroom in pan and drizzle some light soya sauce in.
4. Dish up and set aside.  Wipe dry the pan with kitchen paper.
5. Place 1 piece of shabu shabu pork on a plate.  Put some enoki mushroom at one end of shabu shabu pork. Then start to roll up.  After roll up, seal it with toothpick. Repeat this step till all enoki mushroom finished.
6. Pour some oil in pan and heat up.
7. Place the rolled shabu shabu pork with enoki mushroom in it on the pan and pan fry.
8. Add some teriyaki sauce and let it grill till all the shabu shabu pork is coated with the sauce.  Remove the toothpicks.
9. Serve with white rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment