Sunday, November 2, 2014

Chocolate Molten Lava Cake

I am not a chocolatey lover, thus this I have delay making lava cake for almost a year.  Previous day I saw a person sharing this recipe in her personal facebook.  By looking at her ingredients used, I decided to give this recipe a try.  Bingo!!! It is nice and even my daughter love it too.  Thank you Daisy Chan for sharing.




Ingredients: (2 remekins portions)
45g semi sweet hershey choco chips
50g unsalted butter
17g cake flour
25g sugar
1 egg - I used 55g egg
1 egg yolk

Coating the remekins:
Butter
Cocoa powder

Method:
1. Boil some water in a small pot. Once boiled, off heat.  Place the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl and place this bowl on top of the pot with hot water to melt it.
2. Beat egg and egg yolk till pale with hand whisk. Add in the sugar and beat well again.
3.  Add in cake flour and mix well with spatula.  Add in melted chocolate butter mixture and mix with spatula or hand whisk.
4. Coat the remekins with butter and coat with cocoa powder on the base and side of remekins.
5. Pour the mixture into remekins and bake at preheated oven at 220 deg C for 8 mins.





No comments:

Post a Comment