Recipe adapted from: https://kwgls.wordpress.com
125g kway teow
75g yellow noodle
50g fresh prawns
25g fish cake, i omitted as my family don't like
1 chinese sausage, sliced thinly
Small handful of bean sprouts
Some chye sim
2 tbsp of lard cubes
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp of lard oil
2 egg, lightly beaten
2.5 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sweet caramelized sticky dark soya sauce
1 tbsp plain water
1/2 tbsp sugar ( i used abt 3/4 tbsp sugar)
Dash of pepper
1. Mix all sauce ingreds in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a wok with lard oil and lard, fry garlic till slightly brown. Add fresh prawn and stir fry for awhile.
3. Add kway teow and noodle, follow by chye sim and stir fry till well mixed.
4. Push the char kway teow to one side, add abit of oil and pour in beaten eggs and cook till egg is half set. Stir well all together with char kway teow.
5. Add the sauce in, beansprout, sliced sausages. Stir fry until well mixed. Serve hot.