Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Minced Pork with Bitter Gourd in Soy Bean Paste

Yes.....I learn this dish from my friend, Joey Lee again.  Actually I wanted to cook a small portion just for my hubby and myself but still quite alot.  Think my portion is for 3 person but we still able to clear it all as it is nice.


Using same ingredients as Joey but the proportion is on my own judgement:

120g minced pork
1/2 of one bittergourd, sliced and soak with salt water
3/4 tsp soy bean paste
1 chilli
1tsp corn flour
Dash of sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Dash of dark soy sauce for colour
Cooking oil
1/2 tsp maggi chicken concentrate
1/2 cup water

Method:
1. Marinate pork with soy bean paste, corn flour, sesame oil for 30 mins.
2. Heat pan with some cooking oil and fry garlic till fragrant.
3. Add bitter gourd, chilli and stir fry for 5mins or so.
4. Add marinated pork and stir fry quickly to separate the minced pork.
5. Add in maggi chicken concentrate and water.
6. Add in dash of dark soya sauce for colour.
7. Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment