Thursday, June 25, 2015

Egg Timer

This is a top HOT item from Daiso.  It can go out of stock within minute and people can even go outlet to outlet just to search for this egg timer.  Of course I am also one of the unlucky one who have no luck in daiso sg.  Lucky my friend helped me get it from KL Daiso. For first time use, there is a slight plastic smell in this egg timer but my friend told me the second time she use, there is no plastic smell anymore.  Yesterday I made half boiled egg with this egg timer indicator and here is the steo and end result.


Put in the egg and timer in the boiled water

Indicator turn white on how you
want your egg to be done

Half boiled egg done

Method:
1. Boil a pot of water.
2. Once boiled, off heat. 
3. Put in the egg and the timer.
4. Wait for the timer indicator to turn white at the "soft" portion if you want your egg to be half boiled egg.
5. Once done, dish out the egg and timer. Run the egg under tap water for awhile to let it cool down abit so that it is easy to hold it with your hand.
6. Crack open and you egg is ready to serve with black soya sauce or light soya sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment