Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tofu with Minced Pork

Another dish off from my list to do.  I made this dish today base on my agaration on the ingredients.  I like the taste and my kids love it too.  It is a very simple dish and I will make it again.



Ingredient:
1 tofu (suitable for steaming)
150g minced pork (use shoulder butt)
Some water
Some cornstarch solution
3 clove garlic, minced
Some chicken powder
Some spring onion, chopped
Some chilli, sliced

Marinate for pork:
1 tbsp KCT superior dark soya sauce
1tsp oyster sauce
Some light soya sauce
1tsp cornflour
Dash of huatiao wine
Dash of pepper

Method:
1. Marinate the pork with the above.
2. Steam the tofu in a pot. Dish out and remove the water from the tofu.
3. Heat wok with oil. Fry garlic till fragrant.
4. Add in marinated pork and stir fry to separate the pork. Add in some chicken powder. Fry till cook.
5. Add in some water. Let it boil.
6. Add in abit of cornstarch solution to slightly thicken the sauce.
7. Pour it over the steamed tofu. Garnish with spring onion and chilli.


No comments:

Post a Comment