Recipe adapted from: http://delishar.com
3 large bananas, mashed
192g plain flour
67g castor sugar
67g brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanila extract
75g melted unsalted butter
1 large egg
175g semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 170 deg.
2. Line muffin tray.
3. Whisk together salt, sugar, flour and baking powder using hand whisk.
4. Add melted butter, egg and vanilla extract and mashed bananas into flour mixture.
5. Mixed till almost combine. Do not overmix.
6. Add chocolate chips and fold using spatula for 4-5 fold. Mixture will be lumpy
7. Divide batter into lined muffin tray.
8. Bake for 20-25 mins.
9. Allow to cool for 5mins before transferring to cooling rack to cool completely.