Friday, June 23, 2017

Fried Mee Tai Mak

Today I decided to cook noodle for dinner.  It had been a long time since I ate mee tai mak so I bought a packet of mee tai mak as my choice of noodle for dinner.  I fried mee tai mak using my own agaration of amount of ingredients I used.  Lucky my kids and my hubby love it very much.




Ingredients:

1 packet of Mee Tai Mak (bought from wet market)
4 cloves minced garlic
Minced pork (marinate with some cornflour, light soya sauce and pepper)
Green veg
2 eggs
Some prawns
Some squid
Sweet caramelized dark soya sauce
Light soya sauce
Some salt
Pepper
Cooking oil

Method:
1. Heat oil in wok. Light fry egg and dish up. Put aside.
2. Add in garlic and fry till fragrant. Add in minced pork, green veg, prawns and sotong. Stir fry till cooked. Dish up all ingredients include any gravy and set aside.
3. Clean up the wok with kitchen paper.
4. Heat up some oil in wok again.
5. Pour in mee tai mak and stir fry.
6. Add in caramelized sweet dark sauce and light soya sauce. Stir fry to mix well with the sauce.
7. Add in all the ingredients in step 2 back into the wok. Stir to mix well with the mee tai mak.
8. Taste test. You can add in light soya, salt and pepper to your taste preference.
9. Once done, dish up and serve hot

No comments:

Post a Comment