Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Krill fritters

This had always been in my mind to try making krill fritters but krill is not always available in market.  This time I spotted in wet market and I bought and give it a try.  I goggled for recipe for my reference and decided to use recipe from Table for 2 as reference.  I made some adjustment to the ingredients as I am using fresh krill.


Ingredients:
1 cup of plain flour
1/2 cup of water
1 egg
1/2 tsp salt
270g fresh krill
1/2 cup chopped spring onion

Method:
1. Wash, drained and pat dry krill. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix water, egg and salt together.
3. Add flour and mix till batter is formed.
4. Add in spring onion and krill and mix well.
5.  Heat oil for deep frying.
6. Using medium low heat, scoop a tablespoon of krill batter and deep fry till golden brown on both side.
7. Serve hot with chilli sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment