Friday, March 6, 2015

Muah Chee

I missed this snack alot and since I did not make this snack for almost 1 year, I made it for myself.  After making, my girl also want to try and after trying she like it too. This is a very simple and easy to make snack.


Ingredients:
(Portion for 1 pax)
1/2 cup glutinous rice flour
About 95ml water
(Mix the above ingredients well.  The paste must be watery)

Peanut Coating:
1/2 cup Roasted peanut powder
1.5 tbsp sugar
Some roasted sesame seed
(Mix this together in a bowl)

Method:
1. Grease pan with peanut oil.
2. Pour the watery paste in and cook on very low heat for about 2-3 mins.
3. See that it has set and use a chopstick to roll the paste together to form a lump.
4. Toss around for awhile to ensure totally cooked.
5. Remove the cooked paste and put into the bowl of peanut mixture.  Coat the paste thoroughly and cut the paste using scissor.
6. Serve




No comments:

Post a Comment