Recipe adapted from https://joycemadethese.wordpress.com
200 g butter (must use golden churn tin butter)
50 g caster sugar
75 g all-purpose flour
75 g strong flour (use bread flour)
50 g corn starch
1. Cream butter and caster sugar until pale and fluffy.
2. Sift the dry ingredients into the butter batter.
3. Fold the ingredients together with spatula until no dry ingredients are left unincorporated. DO NOT beat or over-mix as it would harden the cookies and the airy texture will not be achieved.
4. Put the dough into a piping bag with star tip nozzle.
5. Preheat oven to 180 C.
6. Pipe the cookies onto the baking tray. Leave about 1cm in between cookies as they tend to expand a little through baking.
7. Bake for 15minutes or until light golden brown.
8. Leave to cool on a cooling rack before storing them in air-tight container.